I have concluded my GM Diet with loss of only 3 kgs.. Whereas, I was hoping to lose around 5 to 6 kgs as cited on their website.. But I am pleased, at least got rid of 3 kgs which is not bad in a week’s time. I started doing some research online regarding this diet, as my weight losing progress was slower than what they have cited..(I know I should have done this research before starting the diet)..
Anyways, I worked out a few things that were not specified on the site, but the authors have answered it to the public query (there are 100’s of questions and I almost browsed all to figure out where I went wrong). Now if I want to do this diet program again, which I can after giving a gap of 2 weeks to 4 weeks, I should be losing more weight as I have more information about it.. Lol…
Day 5 was indicating we need to intake 500 grams chicken (as I did the chicken version diet, you can do the diet with beef or vegetarian or Indian version) and 6 tomatoes for the whole day. I was very skeptical earlier what to do with chicken and tomatoes only, but when I made this recipe in the morning I simply loved it and repeated the same for my lunch and dinner.
I distributed 500 grams chicken in 3 parts approx 160 grams each serving and 2 tomatoes (1 I cooked with chicken and 1 I ate it later like salad). Very simple yet tasty and super fast recipe..
Chicken with Tomatoes – GM Diet
- 160 gms Chicken breast (fat free/skinless) cut in small cubes
- 5 cherry tomatoes or 1 tomato
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander
- Take the tomatoes (I used cherry) on the skewer and roast them on the stove and keep aside.
- In a pan (actually I used the stoneware so used even less oil than this) add olive oil, once the oil is hot add cumin seeds as soon they start to splatter, put the roasted tomatoes and with the back of the spoon start crushing them.
- Add the garlic ginger paste mix well and then add the chicken. Keep stirring as required on medium flame till chicken is completely cooked, which would take around 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then add cumin powder, paprika, garam masala, lemon juice, salt and coriander. Mix well and cook further for 2 to 3 minutes and remove from flame.
- Serve Hot!
- Roasting tomatoes gives it a smoky flavor.
- Use less salt as it’s the requirement for the diet.
- You can add some water if you want some gravy.