My Second award nomination…. Wow feels so good and loved!!.. I’ve just been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by A Taste of Caribbean! Natasha I have been following your blog and found you to be truly a versatile blogger; So my 1st vote goes to you ;-)… Food, Photo’s, DIY projects, Gardening.. Amazing work, it’s always a pleasure to read your blogs. Thank you for considering me for this nominations.. Much much appreciated!!
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers I nominate are as follows, I hope you all participate it!!. :)).. They are awesome bloggers please visit their pages..
- Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen – Chitra
- Spring Tomorrow
- Indfused – Sandhya
- Clickitab – Amit Borse
- Garden to Kitchen – With Suz
- Goan Imports – Nandini
- Food is Life – Karina
- Mithai Mumblezz
- The Ugly Ducking’s Life
- FreshBeetz Manda
- Shivaay Delights – Dimple
- Savour Exotic with Sari – Saritha
- Le Zoe Musings
- My Meals on Wheels
7 Things About Me!!
- My Family is my weakness.. My husband and my two gorgeous daughter’s Amaira and Ayanna
- I am a Dreamer – I want to do something exclusive with my life..
- I love to dance – music, mood nothing matters when it comes to dance
- I am very strong woman – inspired by my mom.. I Don’t Give Up Soon!!
- I am very talkative… lol
- Love to meet new people and make friends
- I can Cook.. But writing is nightmare for me… lol
Waiting for your answers… 🙂