My 4th Nominations.. Yeyyy Yeyy.. this gives me so much confidence in my work. Just two months, 4 nominations and 119 followers what else could I have asked.
Tremendous love and support by fellow bloggers and so much inspiration on this platform, I feel this life won’t be enough to absorb everything.
Firstly I would like to thank Kat for nominating me for this Award. Kat is a fabulous blogger who not only writes some awesome recipes but also does food reviews. Please visit her page https://anewfoodblog.wordpress.com/.. Thanks again Kat.. 😉
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are the answers to the questions Kat asked me:-
- Why do you blog?
Answer: I blog for the love of food I have, I wanted to connect with beautiful bloggers like you and share and learn knowledge of cooking which is endless.
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
Answer: Honest, Full of Life, Passionate, Curious and Friendly.
3. What is your favourite food?
Answer: Very difficult to name one food, as I am a total foodie, but I will zero down to a cuisine and that’s the Indo-Chinese food.. Yummm 😉
4. Ultimate ambition/dream in life?
Answer: To be a successful entrepreneur.
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Answer: Bhagwad Gita, that’s a Hindu religious book and helped me to make significant changes to my life. It had and still has a huge impact on me.
6. What is love?
Answer: Undefinable but expressive. Something that I get and give every day.
7. What was the last picture you took?
Answer: Of my daughters 🙂
8. What’s the song that is currently stuck in your head?
Answer: Tharkri Chokro, from PK movie, it’s an Indian movie song and I heard this song in my car in the morning and ever since I have been singing, weird thought.. lol
9. Are you afraid of the future?
Answer: I trust the almighty, but still I won’t say I am carefree.
10. When was your happiest moment?
Answer: I had two same kinds of moments, when my precious daughters were born. Those two dates are very significant to me 🙂
I further nominate these awesome bloggers for the award:
- 1 in 8 Thrive
- Garden to Kitchen – with Suz
- The Dormant Seed
- Smiling Notes
- Ma Ki Rasoi
- Flavor Attack
- Linda Creations
And my 10 questions for you all are:
- Complete this sentence “Life is ….”
- If not a blogger, which other platform would you choose to display your talent?
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Do you believe in Karma, Why?
- The best thing about you?
- One thing about you that you could improve?
- What’s your definition for balanced life?
- Your dream destination?
- What do you love the most about the city in which you live?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
Waiting to read your responses. Happy Blogging 🙂