9th Nominations .. Happy Dance,but still crave for more and more.. lol. Thank you lovely ladies Freda and Shamira for nominating for this award.. Please check their pages Aromatic essence and Smiling Notes for some awesome stuff around.. These ladies are really talented and showcase that on their pages, please do visit their blogs.
This is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
Here are the rules to accept this award:
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
7 interesting facts about me:
- I love to dance and my favorite form of dance is Punjabi bhangra or Mumbai freestyle dance (normally we do it on street during Ganpati – also called as Ghati dance)
- My family is my priority and I just love spending time with them.
- Cooking is my passion and I believe I am much of freestyle cooking person.
- I love to experiment things, meeting new people, making friends, trying new cuisines and then try to make them.
- Me and my partner are shopaholics, we have so much extra stuff on us that one more family can settle well with all of that.. lol
- I love creativity, I am a learner and have learned lots of things like baking, crochet, quilling, quilting, patchwork and many more things from Google and YouTube..
- I am strong, it’s not easy to break me 😉
My nominations are the below awesome bloggers: I firstly nominate the two lovely ladies itself 😉
- Smiling Notes
- Aromatic essence
- Garden to Kitchen
- Shining Star
- 1 in 8 thrive
- Mithai Mumblezz
Thank you Freda and Shamira again!! And all the best bloggers for your nominations.. Happy Blogging 🙂