Nothing fancy, nothing different just the regular mint chutney goes well with lot of dishes. A must have in my refrigerator..
Sharing my version for an Everyday Meal Ideas – Simple & Easy!!
- 1 bunch fresh Mint
- ½ bunch fresh Coriander
- 1 small Onion
- 1 small Tomato
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup cooking Peanuts
- 2 green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Water to grind.
- Put all ingredients in the grinder and grind it to a very fine paste. Add water as required.
- Make sure it’s not too thick or runny.
- Check for the salt and lemon and add more if desired.
- Feel free to add more green chillies if you like it spicy.
- Enjoy it with anything and everything..