Whats the best way to beat the heat.. Something cold, chilling and refreshing.. Summer is here in our part of the world.. After a very very long winter its Sun time for us..
First day of summer and I wanted to make something very refreshing to beat the heat.. When browsing through my refrigerator I saw 3 boxes of Strawberries and Tada.. Just knew what I had to make it..
Very simple and Quick to make and kids just love it.. Lick Lick Lick.. Homemade is healthy and best.. And all it needs is just 3 ingredients..
It’s very important to wash, dry and hull the berries.
There are various ways to hull the strawberries, there are lots of different gadgets in the market these days. But I used the old school method using a straw.. It was easy and quick, if you have thicker straws; one that we use in kids sipper it makes it more easier and faster to hull.
Boil the Sugar and Water to make a syrup
Make a smoothie..
Add pieces if you like it to be a little chunky
To remove the Popsicle from the mold, run warm water on the mold but make sure not to melt the Popsicle and then gradually keep moving it and once it feels free pull it out..
Follow the recipe to make quick and tasty Popsicle…
- 45 – 50 Strawberry (3 Small boxes)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- In pan add sugar and water and let it boil till sugar complete dissolves. Keep it aside to cool down completely.
- Wash, pat dry and hull the strawberries.
- Once the syrup is completely cooled down add it to the blender along with the strawberries. If you want you can keep few strawberries separately to add them as pieces.
- Blend it to a smooth consistency and then pour them in the Popsicle molds. If you want to put some pieces add them now in the molds.
- Put them in freezer for at least 5 to 6 hours or over night and Ready!!
Your refreshing Popsicle is ready!