This is a very handy recipe when you want to make something quick, easy and yet delicious. It’s a classic hit and made almost in every household.
Sharing my version of this recipe, where I have used boiled potatoes to make the process easy and fast.
Do try this everyday meal idea – Simple & Easy.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin seeds)
- 3-4 Curry leaves
- 1 green Chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp Dhaniya powder ( Coriander powder)
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Big pinch of Spring onions green, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- In a kadhai(Wok) take oil, once oil is hot add the jeera, green chilli and curry leaves.
- Let the seeds crackle then add the potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Diced), add all the dry spices and mix well.
- As the potatoes are boiled it would not take more than 5 minutes for all the spices to coat the potatoes.
- Add lemon juice, spring onion and coriander and mix again and cover the kadhai and switch the gas off.
- Serve hot with Roti or Poori.